I am back now with a new recipe that I hope you guys will like. So, friends, how about a preparation with chicken and green beans. Believe me, the combination of both is awesome. There is an authentic Chinese recipe with the same green beans and chicken and it is a sort of stir fry recipe. They use a small amount of black bean sauce and rice wine which is said to be the key ingredient for this particular recipe. But I have none of these two ingredients. So I thought of something different and that’s about ‘ oyster sauce’ which is easily available nowadays in the market. I used oyster sauce instead of the other two sauces and it resulted simply delicious. Total cooking time is approx. 30 minutes. Here goes the recipe-
- Washed and cut green beans
- Square dice shaped cut onion
- Boneless Chicken small pieces
- Crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 ½ tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Add the cut chicken, cornstarch, black pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, a little sugar and chili flakes (optional). Mix well and kept aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add the chicken and cook properly until soften. Take them out.
- Add the cut green beans and onion into it. Sprinkle some salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes until it is tender.
- Add the garlic, toss it for a few more seconds and then time for the chicken to add back into the wok, stir well.
- Serve with steam rice or fried rice