Saying “I Love You” is more comfortable and sounds romantic. Who doesn’t want to hear this every day but is this all?
When your relationship is young and new, saying “I Love You” is all that matters but as it matures and with years passing by, life gets so busy that sometimes we forget to convey our love for our partner.
There are tons of ways by which you can express your love and how much that person is special to you.
People may have different ways to express their feelings. Some are introvert like my husband; they don’t really say “I Love You” 100 times, instead, convey their love through various small ways.
So, the next 50 points of this article will describe how can you show your love to your spouse/love partner, without even saying the three words.
- Let’s start with, playing your beloved’s favorite song at home in the evening and approach her/him to dance with you. It will bring a fun moment in your relationship and also a way to say ‘I enjoy dancing with you.
- Pay attention to what your partner has to say. You can always lend your ears and listen. The more you will give your undivided attention, the more they will understand their importance and feel that you are not ignoring her/his opinion.
- You are the most precious person for them, always be their side when they are sick. Nurture her, make her/him feel better and special.
- You can lend your hands in helping your partner in cooking or anything. Your partner won’t always ask for help, but inside they want you to accompany them.
- You needn’t do much to express your feelings for your partner, after a long busy day if you give a goodnight kiss to each other, this gesture will say everything.
- When you are in a relationship, you are open to each other. You can be flirtatious with each other. It’s fun and brings excitement in both.
- Being positive is very important in a relationship. A relationship goes through many ups and downs; by being positive, it will hold your beautiful relationship strongly and never let each other down.
- By showing how much, you appreciate, and respect will automatically improve your relationship. You can say simple things like “you have done a great job” or “I respect your decision.” These are little things if you continue to show your partner; it’s more valuable than just saying “I LOVE YOU.”
- I can’t deny the fact, that life is super busy nowadays, but take out time from your busy schedule and spend that with her/him doing something good or even just talking by staying at home will make them happy.
- Texting each other keeps you connected. You can send your partner simple text like “reached safely, love you” or “Have you done your lunch?” These simple 4-5 words of the text are sometimes making you and your partner feel better. Don’t stop doing this ever.
- You may be away from home for business purpose for a couple of days, don’t forget to stay connected over the call. If you had a super busy day then at least talk for once before going to bed. Tell her/him “I miss you,” or I miss being with you.”
- Hug them whenever you feel like to and put a gentle kiss on her forehead. Notably, women love this gesture.
- It says by kissing frequently; it increases love and intimacy in a relationship. Also, kissing often is a beautiful and pure indication of how much you want them.
- I have written a blog post earlier on why and how some space is necessary for a relationship and can bring each other close. So, let each other give some space to grow.
- Surprise your partner with a good dinner. ‘Being a wife, I could say when your husband cooks you good food, it feels so great.’
- You should always acknowledge and accept your partner for who they are. Don’t try to change them. Of course, you can support them in improving their bad habits. But try to make efforts to build your relationship strong.
- Don’t stop to encourage your partner. If they are doing something good then motivate them, tell them that you are proud of her/him. If your partner gets motivation and encouragement from you, it will boost their confidence.
- Arrange to surprise your beloved with gifts on special days like birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day.
- You can do many other simple things to convey your love for your partner like by making a reservation for dinner somewhere out, just for you two, no one else.
- Your partner works hard, and you want her/him to relax. Make them feel special by giving a foot massage or head massage.
- Watch romantic movies at home sitting together cozily on the couch on a Sunday morning. You can order food from out and spend a pleasant time happily.
- You can do more romantic things like leaving notes around the house on how lucky you are or how about ‘little appreciation’ or ‘I am thinking about your.’
- Amaze your partner with a sudden travel plan or any outdoor activity that they love.
- Staring at your phone all the time is annoying. Put your phone aside and talk to your partner about the day, get yourself to engage in a conversation.
Also read: https://worldupclose.in/15-important-relationship-advice-that-newlywed-couple-should-know-for-a-happy-marriage/
- Physical touch always brings each other close. Hold hands while walking or hold hands when crossing the road. It shows your affection and by doing this, will make your partner understand that you love him/her.
- Show interest in their work too. Ask them about their work like “what is your project about” or “What is tomorrow’s schedule.”
- Do household chores together. It is tedious work to do; if you do it together, it will be fun and also a way to tell “I am there for you.”
- If your partner loves to explore new things accompany them in their happiness.
- Take them to a candlelight dinner outside, or you can also set up the ambiance at home and surprise them when they come back from work.
- Always stay beside them when they are going through a rough time. Give them your full emotional support. Be the light in the darkest of time.
- Take a bath together.
- When you see your partner sleeping, give a gentle kiss.
- Help them carry the heavy grocery bags. Share the weight. It shows your love and caring for them.
- Give your best oil head massage to your partner. It works really well in reducing stress.
- Don’t shy away in saying sorry, if you have hurt them. You can leave a small, sorry note and can keep in such a place where she/he can easily find it.
- While going out somewhere, let them choose what you will wear. It makes them happy when you allow them to select.
- Make a habit of sharing a cup of tea/coffee every morning.
- Randomly surprise them with small gifts, not necessary it has to be a special day. Who doesn’t love receiving gifts? You can bring home sweets, chocolate box or a wine.
- Now is the age of WhatsApp and Facebook, who has time to write a letter? But writing a letter to your partner is much more romantic, and it’s better than mobile text. I personally, feel connected in writing letters.
- You can even do more simple things that say “I Love You” like making the bed before going to sleep.
- Play indoor games together and let them win sometimes but don’t tell them that. That will be your secret. Make them smile and happy.
- Cuddle them when in bed.
- Love them when you see they are upset about something. Tell them, “Don’t worry; everything will be okay.”
- Say, “I am proud of you” for their excellent work. It’s a big motivation when it comes from you.
- Speak as much as possible if you have a long-distance relationship.
- Forgiveness is one of the critical elements in keeping a relationship hold firm. We all make mistakes and realization is essential.
- Respect their interest is one of the ways to express your love. If they are saying, they want to eat Chinese, order Chinese. If they’re going to watch a movie at home with you, respect her interest. Sometimes you need to put your interest aside.
- Fighting is conventional in a relationship. But be the first one to reach out to your partner and solve whatever issues you both have.
- Surprise her by gifting something that they love like if they are into reading give a book if they are nature-lover give an indoor plant.
- When they are coming home late from the office, wait for them and do dinner together. It is also a way to say ‘I Love You.’
All GIF images credit: Giphy.com
Sometimes you can show your love in a better way by doing all these small things instead of just saying the three words.
If your partner doesn’t say ‘I Love You’ frequently but do some of these things then understand what he is trying to say (without saying).
Know someone who would like this post? Please share.