Chili chicken recipe is one of the most popular chicken starter dishes as we all know. It is liked by both kids and adults. So why not to bring the restaurant style chili chicken at home. I tried to make chili chicken dry this weekend i.e on Saturday night for the first time. It tastes better if it is spicier. But of course, less spicy is good for health. Okay, without saying much, I should now share the recipe methods with you all guys.
How to make chili chicken dry
Serving: 2 people
- Boneless chicken, cubed
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 medium size onion, cubed
- red and yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 2 green chilies
- Vegetable oil
- Around 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Red chili sauce
- 1 tbspTomato sauce
- Black pepper
- Finely chopped garlic
- In a bowl, take the chicken pieces (cubed), into it add egg, cornstarch, flour, salt and red chili powder. Mix it well and rest aside for around 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables in a cube size as it looks good.
- After 30 – 40 minutes, deep fry the chicken pieces and drain off the extra oil by keeping them on the kitchen tissues.
- Take a wok or pan, add oil let it get hot, now add the chopped garlic, green chilies, onion, and bell pepper. Keep the flame on medium. Stir continuously and when the vegetables become translucent, add soy sauce, salt, red chili sauce and tomato sauce with a little water into it. (be careful about the salt and soy sauce amount as both are salty).
- Add the fried chicken pieces and mix it well for around 2-3 minutes. Till it looks dry. Sprinkle some spring onion to garnish.
An awesome dish to serve hot with fried rice or steam rice. Mine was not so spicy still it was delicious. So try this and share with me your experience at Paulomidutta89@gmail.com or you can inbox me at https://www.facebook.com/paulomi.dutta. Thank you so much for visiting my site and next week I shall be back with a new recipe. Have a nice and healthy life to you all.